Friday, February 6, 2009

This Semester's Discussion Group

Hello all,

I am sorry to say that I will not be hosting the discussion group this semester. My work load is very heavy and my priorities dictate that, as always, class comes first. However, as for practicing outside of class, there are still options. First are the Blue Wall tutoring sessions. Stephanie Tan has organized several fluent speakers who will be at the Blue Wall at a variety of different times every week. For more information, contact her or any 中文老师。Also I beleive that the language partner system might still be in place.

Lastly, I would like to keep this blog up and running. I think we can all agree that Ge Daozhen has done amazing things with this resource! So I think this should remain as a useful resource for anyone studying or just interested in Chinese.

I think that's all for now. Thanks to everyone who helped make the group possible last semester and I hope to see you guys around campus this semester!

Bri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Bri!

Its Matt from the Great White North. I'm sorry I haven't kept in contact in a while, I ended up deleting my Facebook account sometime in February and lost touch.

Email me sometime - matthewcrawford@live.com Bye!

P.S. If you're coming to Wells this summer, let me know!